How to host a Party for Peace
- Let us know you are interested by filling out the form to the right.
- We will follow up with you and support you as you plan and prepare.
- Gather your friends and raise funds as you PARTY FOR PEACE!!
Your Holiday Party for Peace will support Kids for Peace children worldwide working to create peace for themselves, in their communities, and for our world.
Since its founding in 2006, Kids for Peace has:
- Our children come from diverse socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds representing populations who have intimately experienced violence as well as their partners worldwide in advocating for peace and kindness.
- Launched over 200 chapters on 6 continents. Our chapters operate in schools, homes, community centers, refugee camps, and more…
- Sent 6363+ Peace Packs to 43 countries. Our signature service project sends a personalized backpack filled with school supplies, personal hygiene items, a note of friendship, toys and more to vulnerable children worldwide.
- Inspired 75,000+ hours of community service. Our kids begin to change the world by changing their own communities.
Explore our website to learn more about Kids for Peace programs and our accomplishments.