I pledge to use my words to speak in a kind way.
- Write notes of friendship that will be attached to each toy that is given to a child in need as part of The Great Toy Giveaway program. Learn more!
- Sing a happy song! Go curbside caroling with your family; create a music video and share far and wide; sing from your window like the Italians, or simply sing along with the radio.
- List all the things that make you happy.
- Send Peaceful Pen Pal letters to other kids. Sign up here. We already have youth in all 50 states and 17 countries participating!
- Write and mail cards to senior homes to bring extra love and comfort to senior citizens who can no longer receive visitors due to the COVID-19 situation.
- Hold gratitude circles at dinnertime.
- Call or FaceTime friends, Grandparents, or Grandfriends just to say hello.
- Make up a poem with a positive message.
- Write positive messages on Post-It Notes and place on mirrors in your house.
- Make Peace Rocks. Paint rocks with kind words and place them around town to delight your neighbors.
I pledge to help others as I go throughout my day.
I pledge to care for our earth with my healing heart and hands.
- Check out the one-click actions from our friends at Roots and Shoots.
- Take a hike or visit the beach and pick up litter along the way (remember to keep the 6 feet distance from others!) #SixFeetOfKindness
- Learn about recycling in your community and discover something new.
- Water your plants, pick weeds.
- Harvest seeds from fruits and replant them.
- Learn about composting and practice in your own garden.
I pledge to respect people in each and every land.
- Show compassion to end harassment towards Asians who might be experiencing racial discrimination because of COVID-19 fears.
- Discover something new about a different culture or a different country.
- Listen to music from different parts of the world.
- Pick at least one country from each continent and discover their favorite food/dish.
I pledge to join together as we unite the big and small.
- Let’s safely celebrate birthdays with a Happy Birthday Party Parade! Click here for step by step tips on how to coordinate a successful and safe car parade.
- Send letters or cards to Senior Homes, Memory Care or Hospice facilities since they are not able to have visitors at this time.
- Spend time taking care of your pet – feed them, brush them, walk them, clean up after them.
I pledge to do my part to create PEACE for one and all.